Straighten your smile in secret with Cosmetic Braces.
As Orthodontic treatment becomes more popular, we understand that most people want to straighten their smile without it being obvious to the outside world.
There are now many choices when it comes to Cosmetic Braces, that you will have no trouble finding a way to straighten your smile that fits in easily with your everyday life.
1. Ceramic Braces perform in exactly the same way as normal metal braces, and because they are clear, they blend in with the natural colour of your teeth and smile.
2. Lingual Braces work in a similar fashion to normal braces, however they sit on the inside of your teeth. This means they are almost completely hidden from view, even to people standing up close.
3. Invisalign is a sophisticated alternative to braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear trays that slip over your teeth and with light pressure gently guides them into their ideal position.
Why choose Profilo° Dental for Cosmetic Braces?
All of our Cosmetic Braces are designed with the use of 3D Digital Ortho technology, to create tailor-made Cosmetic Braces that will fit your teeth and lifestyle.
By using Digital Ortho simulation, we can perform different types of treatment within the virtual world, to work out what are the best ways to give you your ideal treatment outcome.
Our individually designed Cosmetic Braces allow us to move your teeth with greater precision, meaning that treatment is generally faster, more comfortable, and with better results.
This will give you a clear idea of your end result, so that you have the confidence in knowing how your smile will look before starting your orthodontic journey.
We appreciate that quality treatment with Cosmetic Braces does come at a cost, which is why we offer interest-free Payment Plans to help give you access to the treatment you're seeking.
Cosmetic Braces FAQs
Here are the answers to some of the most common questions we get about Cosmetic Braces.
1. What are Ceramic Braces?
Clear Braces are the ideal choice for people wanting to straighten their smile without attracting attention. Clear is not porous like plastic, and won't discolour or stain over time.
2. What are Lingual Braces?
Lingual Brace, also know as Invisible Braces, are attached to the inside surfaces of the teeth. They are capable of performing some tooth movements that Invisalign is unable to do.
3. What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a set of custom designed clear trays, known as aligners, to guide your teeth into an ideal position that is predetermined with 3D Digital Ortho planning.
4. How long does treatment take?
This all depends on what you want us to do. All forms of Cosmetic Braces work at a similar speed, it all comes down to how simple or complex your treatment needs are.
5. How will my teeth stay straight after treatment?
You will have custom designed retainers made for you at the end of treatment. These are permanently bonded to the back of your teeth to keep your smile looking as great as the day you finish treatment.